July 22, 2019 – Exciting news as Trillium House will have a raffle at the Care Concert on August 3rd. The concert is just 2 weeks away and we hope you’re planning to join us for a fun evening of music, storytelling and the opportunity to win an awesome matted framed print or a beautiful quilt. Come early to buy your raffle tickets for these great prizes. Individual tickets are just $10.00 and all proceeds from the raffle will go directly to the Trillium House Care Fund. Winners will be drawn during intermission at the concert. Thanks to Dan Cook for donating the print and Chris Wiik and Nancy Cole Henderson for donating the quilt. Just a reminder that tickets for the concert are still available by calling (906)273-1653, by mail, at Eventbrite or at the door. See you on August 3rd at Kaufman Auditorium!
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House