Our thanks to the West End Health Foundation for its recent grant to purchase another refurbished new model hospital bed. These beds are a great for Residents and a huge help to our care staff compared to the older metal frame hospital beds. They provide enhanced comfort to Residents and make caring for Resident far safer for our staff. UP Health System Marquette donated two of these beds and the Superior Health Foundation has provided a grant for the purchase of two more. With this latest grant, we’re confident of having these wonderful additions in all Resident rooms by the end of the year!
- Trillium House Welcomes Resident Applications, Announces New Executive Director
- Trillium House Seeks Donations and Volunteers to Support Reopening Following Flooding
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!