February 8, 2019 – The U.P. Hospice Foundation provided over $25,000 to the Trillium House in 2018 in support of residents who chose U.P. Home Health & Hospice, their affiliated program. Funds were used to help support the patients rent costs in the home along with other services such as Virtual Reality programming, nutritional supplements, supplies and a variety of other programs. In this photo, Jeremy Hansen, board member for the U.P. Hospice Foundation, presents Dr. Aaron Scholnik, Trillium House Board President with a ceremonial check.
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society