February 8, 2019 – The U.P. Hospice Foundation provided over $25,000 to the Trillium House in 2018 in support of residents who chose U.P. Home Health & Hospice, their affiliated program. Funds were used to help support the patients rent costs in the home along with other services such as Virtual Reality programming, nutritional supplements, supplies and a variety of other programs. In this photo, Jeremy Hansen, board member for the U.P. Hospice Foundation, presents Dr. Aaron Scholnik, Trillium House Board President with a ceremonial check.
- Trillium House Welcomes Resident Applications, Announces New Executive Director
- Trillium House Seeks Donations and Volunteers to Support Reopening Following Flooding
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!