Our thanks to the West End Health Foundation for its recent grant to purchase another refurbished new model hospital bed. These beds are a great for Residents and a huge help to our care staff compared to the older metal frame hospital beds. They provide enhanced comfort to Residents and make caring for Resident far safer for our staff. UP Health System Marquette donated two of these beds and the Superior Health Foundation has provided a grant for the purchase of two more. With this latest grant, we’re confident of having these wonderful additions in all Resident rooms by the end of the year!
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society