October 3, 2019 – Trillium House is currently seeking applicants for Care Aides for part-time and contingent positions. While Certified Nursing Assistant is preferred, we will train those with the desire and interest in helping us provide quality care to hospice patients and their loved ones during their time at Trillium. Please help us enhance our staff by sharing this information with your family and friends. We would love to have your join our amazing team of staff and volunteers. Additional information and an application are available by emailing email@example.com. To learn more about Trillium House and our mission to serve those who need us at the end of life, please browse through our website.
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society