June 21, 2019 – We are so happy the Chocolay Township Senior Center included Trillium House on a recent outing. More than 20 members visited the House to learn more about it and some shared their experience with a loved one living at Trillium House. It is so good to see folks coming to Trillium to get a better understanding of what we do for hospice patients and their families. It’s especially meaningful to us when you see visitors grasp we really are a home and not a facility or institution. This usually happens when we share stories about wheelchair races and Lion-Packer parties. If you’re part of a group that visits places in our community, please include Trillium in your plans. It’s a good place to get to know.
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society