October 25, 2018 – River Valley Bank recently hosted their annual Customer Appreciation Night and Trillium House was honored to receive one of two awards of $1000.00. Bank customers and guests received a gold coin which they placed in one of four jars representing four great local charities. The results were very close but Trillium was selected to receive one of the gifts. Pictured above are Jackie Martin, Trillium House Board Member and Christian Palomaki, River Valley Bank Marketing Manager. Thank you to everyone!
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House