February 12, 2019 – Pat Bray, the Executive Director of Trillium House joined Walt Lindala this week on Sunny Morning Show on Sunny 101.9 radio. It was a great opportunity for Pat to update the community on the exciting things that have happened since Trillium House opened in July 2018. Pat spoke of our role to serve those in hospice and their families by providing a welcoming home of warmth, care and safety. Take a few minutes to listen to the interview by going to the Sunny Morning Show website at this link. http://sunny.fm/featured/the-sunny-morning-show/787132/trillium-house-up-and-running-in-marquette-serving-hospice-patients-and-families/
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society