February 22, 2019 – Food brings people together and Friday night was no exception. There was a lot of love in the Trillium House kitchen with Rachael Grossman cooking a stellar Italian dinner for some friends of Trillium House. A huge thank you to all of our friends who came and the incredible volunteers who helped at this dinner. Chef Rachael was awesome and we raised $4,000 to support the mission!
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society