June 9, 2019 – Who doesn’t love a puppy? Trillium House loves visitors – especially those that come on four cute little paws and with bundles of energy! Last week Margaret met her son’s new miniature dachshunds. What fun we all had meeting these energetic puppies. Hospice care is about supporting Residents as they enjoy each day with family, friends and yes, puppies!
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society