June 9, 2019 – Who doesn’t love a puppy? Trillium House loves visitors – especially those that come on four cute little paws and with bundles of energy! Last week Margaret met her son’s new miniature dachshunds. What fun we all had meeting these energetic puppies. Hospice care is about supporting Residents as they enjoy each day with family, friends and yes, puppies!
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House