September 26, 2019 – Care Aide Madi checks out this thoughtful gift from Andrea LaCombe Jensen, who has entertained many folks over the years throughout our community as “Keyboard Annie”. We have had many pianos and organs generously offered to us but the house just wasn’t designed for one. This keyboard is a wonderful way for us to encourage those that play the piano to share music with our Residents and their loved ones. Thank you Andrea for this generous gift and helping us spread music throughout the house.
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society