December 20, 2019 – Pattie Anderson and Erin Hollister from the Holiday Inn’s banquet office stopped by with a wonderful donation of food for Trillium House. This year, the Holiday Inn shared this gift with many local non-profit organizations instead of providing holiday gifts to their corporate partners and clients. What a wonderful and welcome idea! Pictured with Pattie and Erin are our Trillium House Manager, Alicia Burgess and Trillium House Executive Director, Pat Bray. Thanks again to our friends at Holiday Inn Marquette.
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House