April 22, 2019 – Our thanks to the good members of the Exchange Club of Marquette for their continuing support of our caring for hospice patients who need a safe and comfortable home at the end of life! All of us at Trillium House extend our deepest thanks to all of the wonderful organizations and people who continue to support our mission. Pictured: Maya Ellis, Exchange club member Geno Angeli, Pat Bray, care aide Jeremy Richards.
- Trillium House Welcomes Resident Applications, Announces New Executive Director
- Trillium House Seeks Donations and Volunteers to Support Reopening Following Flooding
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!