February 22, 2019 – Food brings people together and Friday night was no exception. There was a lot of love in the Trillium House kitchen with Rachael Grossman cooking a stellar Italian dinner for some friends of Trillium House. A huge thank you to all of our friends who came and the incredible volunteers who helped at this dinner. Chef Rachael was awesome and we raised $4,000 to support the mission!
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House