May 20, 2019 – Last Friday, the Michigan Cancer Consortium honored and thanked our volunteer Board President Aaron Scholnik for his many years of dedicated service by providing Trillium House with a large box of items from our Wish List. Aaron has volunteered with this important group for some time and in addition spends many volunteer hours serving other areas of our community. Our thanks to the Consortium and Aaron! To learn more about our Wish List go to: https://trilliumhospicehouse.org/wishlist/
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society