July 31, 2019 – Patti Nicholson and Gloria Tibbets, the wife and sister of Resident Ross Nicholson recently donated a framed painting done by Ross nearly 20 years ago. The colorful sunset will find a place of honor at Trillium House. We thank his family for giving us this memory of Ross. He was a very special man.
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society