July 31, 2019 – Patti Nicholson and Gloria Tibbets, the wife and sister of Resident Ross Nicholson recently donated a framed painting done by Ross nearly 20 years ago. The colorful sunset will find a place of honor at Trillium House. We thank his family for giving us this memory of Ross. He was a very special man.
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November Is National Hospice Month With Trillium House
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident