July 1, 2019 – Pat Bray, our Executive Director recently returned from a national hospice home conference and shared the following thoughts: “Going to a conference of hospice homes like Trillium reaffirmed what I believed was true. This community believes we should and can help hospice patients be safe and comfortable at the end of life. You accomplished going from that idea to welcoming Residents far faster than so many other places. We live in a wonderful place filled with really good people. Thank you for caring about the people we serve and their loved ones!”
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society