May 7, 2019 – Many, many thanks to Diane Kordich and Russell Magnaghi for their generous donation to Trillium House. Diane and Russell were original donors to the Trillium House Capital Campaign and they continue to support us in so many ways. Yesterday they picked up our house manager Alicia who helped them pick out much needed items at the Shopko closeout sale. Their purchases including bedding, pillows, towels and a complete set of pots and pans. Thanks Diane and Russell for truly being a part of the Trillium family!
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society