September 26, 2019 – Care Aide Madi checks out this thoughtful gift from Andrea LaCombe Jensen, who has entertained many folks over the years throughout our community as “Keyboard Annie”. We have had many pianos and organs generously offered to us but the house just wasn’t designed for one. This keyboard is a wonderful way for us to encourage those that play the piano to share music with our Residents and their loved ones. Thank you Andrea for this generous gift and helping us spread music throughout the house.
- Trillium House Welcomes Resident Applications, Announces New Executive Director
- Trillium House Seeks Donations and Volunteers to Support Reopening Following Flooding
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!