October 23, 2019 – Life is all about building relationships and our relationship with you is very important. Our ability to care for hospice patients who need us depends on people like you who partner with us to fulfill our mission of providing loving and compassionate care. Planned gifts such as bequests, trusts, and other options provide opportunities that can help you achieve your financial and family goals, as well as create a lasting legacy of care at Trillium House. Please consider becoming a member of the Trillium Society today. If you would like an informational brochure on such gifts or would like to discuss legacy opportunities, please email Pat Bray, Trillium House Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at 906-273-1653.
- Trillium House Temporary Closing
- Trillium House Unexpected Loss Of Executive Director
- Trillium House Care Fund Concert | Mike Grossman & Liz Grugin
- Care Fund Concert Trillium House Joshua Davis & May Erlewine
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House