July 2, 2019 – Families often come together around a table at Trillium House to support each other and share memories of their loved one. The coffee pot is always on and our staff and amazing volunteers are always nearby to share a story or hold a hand. Your continued support of the Trillium House mission that makes this family time possible. There’s nothing that can match the support of family and friends within a hospice journey. We thank you for helping us help others in their time of need..
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November Is National Hospice Month With Trillium House
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident