April 22, 2019 – Our thanks to the good members of the Exchange Club of Marquette for their continuing support of our caring for hospice patients who need a safe and comfortable home at the end of life! All of us at Trillium House extend our deepest thanks to all of the wonderful organizations and people who continue to support our mission. Pictured: Maya Ellis, Exchange club member Geno Angeli, Pat Bray, care aide Jeremy Richards.
- Community Bike Night 2021 At The Up North Lodge
- Trillium House Bike Night 2020 At The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November Is National Hospice Month With Trillium House
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident