June 12, 2019 – Bike Night at The Up North Lodge was a huge success! Thanks to Jessie, Sally and the wonderful staff for taking such good care of us. As always the ribs were delicious and the drinks cold and plentiful. It was standing room only and the amazing crowd donated a total of $1900.00 to Trillium House by purchasing 50/50 and raffle tickets and winning some awesome prizes. Thanks to everyone including Nancy Henderson and Chris Wiik who donated a beautiful patriotic motorcycle quilt. We truly appreciate your dedication to our mission at Trillium House. Once again our sponsors for Bike Night went above and beyond. Thanks to Jackie and David Martin The Window Store Home Improvement Center.
- Bike Night at The Up North Lodge
- Newly Refurbished Beds Donated
- Pat Bray offers his face for Pie Smash!
- Recommended restrictions for coronavirus
- Santa Arrives At Trillium House
- Trillium House Veteran Honored
- November is National Hospice Month!
- Embers CU Supports Trillium House
- Meet Margaret: Our longest Resident
- Legacy Giving via Trillium Society